- July 18, 2013 - Genifer Murray Interviewed in the Huffington Post
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, was interviewed in the Huffington Post regarding Cannabis testing expansion with increased legalization...
- July 10, 2013 - Genifer Murray Interviewed in the Seattle Times
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, was interviewed in the Seattle Times regarding the use of concentrates...
- June 6, 2013 - Genifer Murray Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine with regards to the challenges of starting up in the marijuana industry...
- April 25, 2013 - Genifer Murray invited to participate in the Washington State Lab Accreditation for marijuana testing
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, will be participating in the Marijuana Testing Monograph and Lab Accreditation process for Washington state...
Simple. Would you consume a medication of which you didn't know the dosage or how it would affect you?
Knowing the ratio of cannabinoids (THC/THC-A/CBN/CBD/CBD-A) in Medical Marijuana will help the caregiver decide which medicine is best for his/her illness. Cannabis Testing with CannLabs provides great benefits to growers and dispensaries, and helps to legitimize the industry overall. With the help of Cannabis Science, let your caregiver truly care for you by knowing the correct ratio of cannabinoids for your symptom.
Our mission is to provide Cannabis science and analytical testing to the cannabis industry to ensure the health and safety of consumers and to maximize the quality of our client's products.
Third Party Standards
First and foremost, Cannabis science tells us that chemical standards are specialized powdered chemicals or chemical solutions that are used to calibrate analytical instrumentation such as our HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography). Chemicals standards are made to the highest level of purity, accuracy and concentration. Chemical standards should be sourced from third party certified standard manufacturers such as Restek, Cerilliant, and Sigma/Aldrich.
Third party Cannabis testing standards are chemical standards that are purchased from specialized laboratories who certify the contents and concentration of each standard. These standards are analyzed many times, by many different laboratories, to ensure that the contents and concentration are indeed as specified on the label. Third party standards are the type of standards that are used by agencies like the USDA, EPA, USGS and DEA to test for environmental pollution, purity of food and pharmaceuticals, or to test illicit drugs. Government regulatory agencies will only purchase and use certified chemical standards.
CannLabs is the only Medical Marijuana (MMJ) testing lab in the State of Colorado that has consistently and exclusively used third party testing standards. Visit our Science page for more info.